SN 5, 10 & 15
Over-Basin Non-Pressure/Open-OutLet Unit.
Our Non-Pressure SN..SLi storage water heaters for over basin installation will supply a single point of use & can only be connected to our Open-Outlet tap fittings, they are equipped with a variable temperature selection of 35 to 85 °C & a corrosion resistant polypropylene tank. The SN type water heaters don't require any pressure reducing or safety relief valves but do require reduced flow rates set via the stop cock valve. The SN..SLi units drip when heating water via the spout from hot water expansion & all models available have the Thermostop function which prevents heat from being radiated out via the tap fitting, plus the highly effective thermal insulation ensures the lowest standby power consumption possible.
Main Points of Interest
- Single point of use (With Open-Out Tap Only)
- 5, 10 or 15 litres of Water Storage Available
- Polyproplene Tank (Corrosion Resistant)
- Quick & Easy installation
- Over-Flow (Hot Water Expansion) built into tap fitting, drips from spout when heating
- Temperature Selection 35°C - 85°C
- Splash-water protection IP 24 D
- 2.0 KW ~ 230V ~ 9A
- Only 0.21 and/or 0.32 KW/H standing loss electrical consumption per day
- Safety Thermal Cut-Out "Fuse" Protection
- Energy Saving "Economy" Setting @ 60°C
|SN..SLi - Full Manual||790 KB||Download|
|SN - Tap Fitting Spec Sheet||172 KB||Download|
|Long Australian Brochure||466 KB||Download|
|Older Model Documents|
|SN..Si Spec Sheet (Older Model)||61 KB||Download|
|SN..Si Full Manual (Older Model)||319 KB||Download|
If you still have any questions about our products? Feel free to contact us, we will gladly advise you.