High Temperature Instantaneous Water Heater.
The SHD Instantaneous Water Heater on Three Phase Power gives you a High Performance alternative to the normal storage water heaters. With stepless temperature selection up to 85°C, the SHD can be operated in two different modes: Full Power 21kW Instant "10L/min" Storage System or as a dual circuit 21kW with 3.5kW (standby) element witch incorporates marginal surge protection via pc board voltage fluctuation cut-out, resettable via temperature dial or externally installed button. The SHD can also be used with preheated water up to 75°C.
Main Points of Interest
- Available in 30 & 100 litre Models
- Standby current consumption 0.45 and/or 0.77 KW
- Stepless adjustable temperature setting 35°C to 85°C
- 21 KW ~ 400V (Three Phase Power)
- 10 Litres/min flow-rate for Instant & continuous heating
- Corrosion Protection Anode
- Over Heating Electrical Thermal Cut-Out
- 600kPa Enamelled Steel Tank
If you still have any questions about our products? Feel free to contact us, we will gladly advise you.