Under Basin Pressurised Tank with T/P Safety Valve Connection.
The new SHC 10 litre pressurised small storage water heater for under basin installation will supply one or more outlet points & can be connected to any commercial available tap fitting. The unit is equipped with a temperature & pressure safety valve connection directly on the tank, a variable temperature control from 30 to 60°C, a resettable over heating thermal cut-out switch for additional safety, plus a 600kPa enamelled lined steel tank with sacrificial anode & highly effective thermal insulation which ensures the lowest standby power consumption possible of only 0.51kWh/24h. The SHC type water heaters also require a pressure reducing & safety relief valve of a maximum rating of 400kPa for installation.
Main Points of Interest
- Available in 10 litres
(H) 430mm x (W) 280mm x (D) 270mm
- 15mm (male) inlet & outlet fittings
- 3/4" Temperature & Pressure Safety Valve Connection
- For one or more outlet points (Multi-Point)
- Suitable for any commercial available tap
- Splash-water protection IP 24 D
- Resettable Safety Thermal Cut-Out Protection
|SHC - Full Manual||2.74 MB||Download|
If you still have any questions about our products? Feel free to contact us, we will gladly advise you.