Electronically controlled for exact Temperature output.
The DHB-E instantaneous water heater unit offers all the major comfort settings of an electronically-controlled device. The actively controlled output temperature compensates for pressure fluctuations and maintains an exact temperature setting with a restricted flow rate of 7.5 or 8.5L/min guaranteeing you a pleasant bathing experience. Temperature fluctuations or waiting "forever" for hot water are definitely a thing of the past. After all, the DHB-E consumes up to 20 % less energy and water than a hydraulically controlled unit, thanks to its modern electronics.
Main Points of Interest
- 18/21/24/27 kW (subject to model)
- 9.2 - 13.8 l/min ** (subject to model)
- Stepless Temperature Selection 30°C to 60°C
- Constant temperature output with limited flow rates 7.5L/min or 8.5L/min
- Electronic safety system with air detection
- For hard and soft water areas
- ** @ 10°C inlet cold water inlet Temperature
|DHB-E SLi - Full Manual (Lo-Res)||5.93 MB||Download|
|DHB-E SLi - Full Manual (Hi-Res)||9.84 MB||Download|
|Older Models Documents|
|DHB-E..Si Brochure||348 KB||Download|
|DHB-E..Si Full Manual||4.90 MB||Download|
If you still have any questions about our products? Feel free to contact us, we will gladly advise you.