Electronically controlled instantaneous water heaters, Pure pleasure.
The LCD temperature display of the DEL electronic instantaneous water heater delivers the precise temperature down to the nearest degree at a restricted flow rate of either 7.5L/min or 12L/min. All you need to do is turn the temperature selector knob until the required temperature appears on the LCD display and that's it, the unit switches on once the tap is opened & delivers continuous hot water. This electronically controlled instantaneous water heater sensors the cold and hot water temperatures and uses the information to dynamically regulate the output temperature exactly, and it even compensates for pressure fluctuations. The unit can be installed directly in your shower cubicle thanks to its IP 25 water protection rating. This unit is very economical & offers space-saving installation inside your shower cubicle or above the bath.
Main Points of Interest
- 18/21/24/27 kW (subject to model)
- 9.2 - 13.8 l/min ** (subject to model)
- LCD temperature display
- Stepless Temperature Selection 30°C to 60°C
- Required temperature to the nearest degree up to the output limit
- Electronic safety system with air detection
- As option with wireless remote control
- For hard and soft water areas
- Saves up to 20 % more in water and electricity compared to a hydraulically controlled unit
- Bare wire heating system with pressure-tested copper casing
- ** @ 10°C inlet cold water inlet Temperature
|DEL..SLi Full Manual||5.1 MB||Download|
|Older Model Documents|
|DEL..Si Product Spec Sheet (Older Model)||188 KB||Download|
|DEL..Si Full Manual (Older Model)||1.74 MB||Download|
If you still have any questions about our products? Feel free to contact us, we will gladly advise you.